Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Lengths We Will Go To

What won't an infertile woman to do increase her odds of conceiving is the question I am starting to ask myself with each new crazy thing I sign up for.

For example I've started taking this powder that my acupuncturist told me helped 65% of women ovulate spontaneously.  This stuff could be made from walrus testicles and ox assholes for all I know, but that hasn't stopped me from drinking it in a glass of milk each morning. Hopefully it works!

Another thing that I never thought I'd be doing is driving 18 miles after work every Tuesday to have needles inserted into weird places on my body. It doesn't hurt but I'm still not entirely comfortable with the fact that I pay a nice chunk of change to have this done and I STILL haven't had a regular period since the Clinton Administration.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment