Friday, October 5, 2012

Meh.




Since I last blogged, I've had a period and a birthday.  While it was a lovely celebration, now that it's back to reality- I'm struggling emotionally. I'm now 30 and fall into a whole new age bracket on the infertility charts, with decreased odds of getting pregnant.

Why am I struggling? I'm not where I thought I would be in life at age 30 and there is still a lot of uncertainty as to when  or how I will get there.

What else have I been up to? I've been busy with work and using the rest of my energy to resist my very STRONG urge to tell people to go fuck themselves.

I finally spent $25 on a digital ovulation predictor kit (OPK) and I think it's a piece of shit. It had a 500 word PCOS disclaimer on the side of the box essentially stating "because ovulation is so irregular when you have PCOS, the kit may not work." My cheapie OPKs are saying I ovulated but the digital Clear Blue Easy OPK is still saying nothing. Piece of shit. I should've just lit $25 on fire and saved myself the aggravation.

We will find out in a couple weeks if it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment