Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oprah's Favorite Things on Steroids!

Remember those Tampax commercials with "Mother Nature bringing you your monthly gift" aka your period at the most inconvenient times?

Well Mother Nature has parked her 18 wheel tractor trailer in my drive way and the gifts just keep on coming with no sign of her leaving. Thank.You.So.Much.

After 60 days of not getting a period. I finally got one except 27 days later- it's still going. Seriously.

It's like an episode of Oprah's favorite things where it starts out "Do you like this big screen? Well guess what audience you're going home with this BIGGGGG SCREEEEEN!!" and then 30 minutes later you leave with 15K worth of gifts. OR like the famous "You get a car! You get a car! Everybody gets a car!" episode where it the "fun" kept on building. I'll admit that this is very weird, but every morning when I wake up and still see my period is raging on I hear Oprah's voice in my head saying "You get a PERIOD! You get a PERIOD! A gets a PERIOD. 

Keep your car, Bitch.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment